The event will take attendees on an exploration of winning strategies to create and cultivate online communities.
• Gail Williams, Director of Communities for Salon.com
• Jeff Chausse, Web Director for Harmonix, (Guitar Hero/ Rock Band 2).
• Dawn Foster- Portlands own Social & Community Guru
• Scott Kveton- Vidoop
• Melissa Casburn and Al Partridge- ISITE Design
• Including panel lunch with the AMA (American Marketing Association)
You can register for the lunch, morning session, or entire event:
Added by voostru on September 19, 2008