Save money and acquire a useful skill. Create lotions, creams and body soufflés, and learn about ingredients, packaging and selling. You will receive handouts with recipes and resources. Bring a 2 cup or larger Pyrex (glass) measuring cup, dish towel and oven mitt, and a sack lunch. A $20 materials fee (cash) will be collected in class.
Saturday, Oct 17, 2009 · 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Palo Alto HS
50 Embarcadero Road
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Cost: $40 (Class Fee) plus $20 materials fee
Registration begins August 14, 2009. There are six (6) ways to register:
(1) By phone (650) 329-3752 during normal business hours (DAY: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday EVENING: 5:30 - 9:30 p.m., Monday – Thursday).
(2) By fax (650) 329-8515. Send downloaded form (http://www.paadultschool.org/registration/)
(3) By email [email protected].
(4) Online through the Adult School's website - http://www.paadultschool.org
(5) By mail. Send registration form to Palo Alto Adult School, 50 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto, CA 94301
(6) Walk-in during normal business hours - Palo Alto Adult School, 50 Embarcadero Road, Palo Alto, CA 94301
If the minimum enrollment is not reached, courses may be canceled before the first meeting. For class information including availability of space, call (650) 329-3752
Early Bird Registration Contest. If you register and pay for your class by August 28,2009; your name will be entered to win a free class for the Winter 2010 Quarter. For more information about this contest visit - http://www.paadultschool.org/news/earlybird2009.html
Official Website: http://www.paadultschool.org
Added by Soap Maker on August 15, 2009