Emmanuel Idé will run a presentation about Search Engines Optimisation this week.
Here is the plan:
1) General presentation: what is SEO - easy step by step process: ~15mn
2) Challenges: ~10mn
3) Case study: ~20mn
4) Q/A: ~30mn
Regarding the case study, I'll pick up a site randomly - we have got wireless access, and will have a look at the site online, and run a quick assessment/suggest actions.
If you are interested, please send me a link to your site, along with the following information (don't feel obliged to disclose them if you want to keep them for yourself, or not familiar with some of the concepts):
1) Stats (unique visitors/day - traffic source in % - keywords/search engine)
2) Definition of leads on your site (how do you define "acquisition(s)" for your site )
4) How long since the site was put live
5) any specific action carried out in order to improve search engines ranking.
This is a good opportunity for you to get free advice for your site, so don't be shy :-)
Official Website: http://webdesign.meetup.com/70/calendar/5132307/
Added by jazar on October 16, 2006