This link building workshop will help you to better understand and manage your link building campaigns by providing you with the knowledge to create proven, practical and creative link marketing campaigns. You'll walk away understanding why you need certain links, how to find them, and how to effectively use links to promote your brand and your search engines rankings.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for anyone responsible for website promotion... SEO's, SEM's, bloggers, web designers, and/or business owners. This workshop will provide information on the most successful and current link building "tips and tricks" out there.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
* Understand why search engines value links
* How link popularity and Page Rank works
* Weather shifts in the search engine algorithms
* Learn which linking schemes the search engines frown on
* Which linking tactics provide the most relevant one-way links
* Learn how to attract links through content generation and
* How to Use the new social media sites to gather links
* Leave with clear link building methodologies and online resources to help you in your future marketing endeavors.
What will I learn?
* Why Links are valuable
* Engine Buzz
* Link Spam and What To Avoid
* How to Conduct a Link Analysis
* Optimizing Your Internal Links
* Linking Tactics
* Paid Links
Official Website: http://searchenginestrategies.com/chicago/training.html
Added by SES on October 15, 2008