We invite you to spend an afternoon with us at CubeSpace for a networking event and seminar designed to show how you can profit from your subscription to the Portland Business Journal. Each month we host a seminar where we teach you how to identify industry trends, reach decision makers and grow your business by reading our paper - all while enjoying networking with other leaders of the Portland Business Community.
You will learn:
* Techniques for finding what you need from the Portland Business Journal in less than a half-hour a week.
* Business information to help you achieve your sales goals.
* How to recognize sales leads within news stories and features.
* Specific actions you can take to warm up cold leads.
* How to use this information to support your networking efforts.
* PROFIT from every issue!
We host the meetings from 3:30pm - 5:00pm every third Tuesday of the month at CubeSpace. The August session is Tuesday, August 21st, 2007. The seminar begins promptly at 3:30pm. The seminar sells out at 40 attendees. Once this month's seminar sells out we will post the next month's event.
Please contact Bill Berninger at 503-274-8733 with any questions.
Official Website: http://cubespacepdx.com/node/1095
Added by Eva Schweber on October 10, 2007