Join us for this free class at the Rockridge Library where I will reveal what those in the business brokerage industry won't tell you.
4 out of 5 businesses don't sell! Why? Because while business owners may understand how to sell their products or services, selling a business is a whole different story.
After years of seeing owners struggle, I realized that there was a need to educate owners on the keys to successfully sell their business.
Some of what we'll be covering..
* How pricing too high can cost you thousands
* Four keys to writing ads that get your phone to ring
* What are the essential elements of workable contracts
* Why confidentiality protects both buyer & seller
* How to avoid wasting time with tirekickers - buyers who won't ever buy!
* Negotiating - learning the dance of getting to yes
* How seller financing makes you thousands more securely
* Does the cost of escrow actually saves you $$
* Transition / training - now that you've sold your business, how buyer's success is your success
John Y. Chang, MBA of Daniel Winkler & Associates is a member of CABB, California of Business Brokers and has spoken at UC Berkeley Haas School of Business.
Because space is limited to 25 seats, you MUST pre-register. For more details, just email or call me at 510-550-7255.
Free, pre-registration required - only 25 seats.
Official Website: http://www.johnchang.info/exitstrategy
Added by FullCalendar on April 2, 2008