The Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship is proud to announce the Fourth Annual Silicon Valley Business Plan Competition
What is it?
- An annual forum designed to encourage innovation in the SJSU Community and reward student participation in new venture creation
- An opportunity to develop neat ideas into commercially viable business models
- A forum to increase recognition of SJSU?s contribution to entrepreneurship in the greater San Jose metropolitan area
- An opportunity for participants to get feedback from many sources (judges, professors, peers, industry professionals) on their ideas
- A venue for participants to explain and market their business plan to industry professionals
- Register on-line by May 7th, 2006
- Submit completed Business Plan by May 14th, 2006
- Finalists announced on May 19th, 2006
- Final round of judging on Thursday May 25th, 2006
- First Prize: The Wanda Ginner Award: $10,000
- Other prizes from leading Silicon Valley Venture Capital firms!
Who is eligible?
- The Competition is open to anyone affiliated with SJSU (students, alumni, faculty, and staff).
For more details about the competition: