This 90-minute webinar will follow a step-by-step approach to cover the fundamental steps required to manage operational risks. It explores critical issues such as risk analysis, risk appetite, probability, impact, the risk mitigation process, prioritization and risk management responsibilities.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Managing operational risk.
- Risk analysis.
- Risk appetite.
- Probability & impact.
- Understanding operational risk, goals and priorities.
- Prioritizing risk based on probability & impact.
- Establishing responsibilities for risk management.
- Responsibilities for executing risk management & governance.
- Mapping risk strategies to categories of control.
- Designing & documenting specific controls.
Date: September 12, 2012
Time: 09:00 AM-10:30 AM PDT
Cost: $149 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
Added by complianceonlinecom on August 8, 2012