Autumn is all about change so this time around we're doing something a little different. Our generous friends at Betalevel in Chinatown have graciously offered up their space to host a very special film screening. I'm not tellling you what the movie is yet, but rest assured if you're a designer you've heard of it. As usual, there will also be drinks and conversation along with the occassional spontaneous arm wrestling match.
How to find Betalevel:
1. Find yourself in front of "FULL HOUSE RESTAURANT" located at 963 N. Hill Street in Chinatown.
2. Locate the alley on the left hand side of Full House.
3. Walk about 20 feet down the alley (away from the street).
5. Notice dumpster on your right hand side.
6. Take a right and continue down the alley.
7. Exercise caution so as not trip on the wobbly cement blocks underfoot
8. The entrance to Betalevel is located 10 yards down on left side, behind a red door, down a black staircase.
KERNSPIRACY is a community building and peer support project for designers and creative professionals. Los Angeles is a tough place to be a designer, and it's often easy to feel like you're out there all on your own. KERNSPIRACY is intended to address this issue by creating forums for people to ask for advice, feedback and support from their creative peers.
KERNSPIRACY hosts bi-monthly get togethers where designers and other creatives can come out to meet one another and trade ideas and critiques. If you're a designer, please come and bring a question, a design you'd like some feedback on or just a business card. If you know a designer, please invite them to do the same. At the very least, we can all have drinks together and complain about Quark.
In addition, KERNSPIRACY manages a corresponding e-mail discussion list to allow folks to interact between events and to facilitate faster response times for more pressing concerns. The list info page can be found at http://kernspiracy.com.
Official Website: http://kernspiracy.com
Added by 5000! on September 10, 2008