If you don't have a tree, you don't have an excuse*
JDub Records & Brooklyn Jews Present:
Jewltide II: A Hanukkah Bash
Saturday, December 11, 2004
Southpaw, 125 5th Ave, Park Slope, Brooklyn
$10 advance tickets (www.ticketweb.com)/$12 at the door
Celebrate the festival of light and fried foods with the JDub and Brooklyn Jews crews at Jewltide II on Saturday, December 11. Following last year's hugely successful and sold-out Jewltide event, this year's line up features:
* DJ Thundergod AKA Brian from Guster
* Frank London (of Klezmatics and LL Cool J fame)'s Brazilian Brass Allstars
* Klezmer-Hip Hop maestro So Called
* Sufi-inspired Persian-American urban roots
$1 Brooklyn Lager / Free Donuts, Dreidels and
Co-sponsored by Heeb Magazine and Brooklyn Brewery and made possible through a grant from UJA-Federation of New York.
* Even if you have a tree, you don't really have an excuse. Its not even Christmas yet.
www.jdubrecords.org / www.spsounds.com
Added by jdub records on November 30, 2004