Covering uPortal, portlets (JSR-168), CAS, and Sakai
- The View from the Mountains - Enterprise Strategies
- Topics include fitting the portal to the institution; where policy, requirements, and technology meet: executive planning and strategy, integration with infrastructure, channel strategy planning, identity management, web services models, project oversight, governance, portal selection, user requirements, working with functional offices, change management, marketing and promotion.
- From Sea to Sky - System Implementation and Deployment
- Topics span all aspects of portal development and operational infrastructure: code migration, performance, load balancing, using shrink-wrap portlets, content management, channel development, repository management, release management, project management, identity management, authentication and authorization, database management.
- Gateway to the Specific - Technical Development
- Topics cover the tools, techniques, and technologies we employ to carry us forward: Java IDEs, portlet development frameworks, channel development approaches, Spring, WSRP, AJAX, Eclipse, Hibernate, JavaServer Faces.
Official Website: http://www.ja-sig.org/conferences/06summer/