On October 2- 3, 2008 come join us for a two day conference on how to use visual mapping to your advantage in your organization. Learn how to take graphical communications (ie. mind mapping, concept mapping, and flow charting) to the next level and see just how powerful a tool this can be, to help you realize your personal, academic, or business goals. Make yourself more valuable!
The conference will be hosted and led by Brian S. Friedlander, Ph.D. and his professional team of preeminent visual mappers who include: Adam Clayman, Stephanie Diamond, Chuck Frey, Arjen Ter Hoeve, Kyle McFarlin, and Wallace Tait. His assembled team comes from such areas as banking, psychology, manufacturing, business management, marketing and college teaching.
The conference will be held on the campus of the College of St. Elizabeth which is centrally located in Morristown, New Jersey, in close proximity to Newark Liberty International Airport and to Manhattan via New Jersey Transit. The entire team will spend the day sharing their insight and strategies to help you derive the benefits of intelligent visual mapping and to enable you to experience the power of visual mapping as your systematic framework for improvement. To Register and for more information about the conference click here. We are also offering a special VIP Networking and Dinner session for a select number of participants- so register early because space is limited. Registration for the 2 full day conference is $499 dollars. The VIP Networking Reception and Dinner is an additional $175 dollars and will take place after the conference.
Presentations to Include:
Project Mapping: Visual Thinking in Project Management
Utilizing Visual Mapping for Personal and Professional Motivation and Goal Setting
Increasing Personal and Business Productivity through Visual Mapping Strategies
Visual Mapping as a Systematic Framework for Business Improvement
Visual Mapping Software- Tools of the Trade
Using Visual Mapping Tools for Marketing Your Business
Using Visual Mapping Tools in Academia
Highlights of the Conference
* Networking with fellow visual mappers
* Learn about the latest trends in visual mapping software
* Learn the tools and techniques of intelligent visual mapping
* Learn how to transform your organization with visual mapping strategies
* Learn how visual mapping can be used to organize your "information economy"
* Learn effective ways to use visual mapping tools in academia and business
* Learn how you can use visual mapping to better market your services and products
* Save time with visual mapping strategies
* Streamline your information management techniques
* Monetize your company's "ideas"
* See the big picture by using visual mapping tools
* Learn how visual mapping can streamline processes and business procedures
Mindjet is a Corporate Sponsor of the Event
Official Website: http://visualmapper.org/blog
Added by assistivetek on July 17, 2008