We now have a Google Group, signup to get notified of all future events: http://groups.google.com/group/brighton-iphone-creators/
It's show-and-tell month: come along, stand up, and talk about your apps. What have you done, what worked, what didn't work? What happened that was unexpected or interesting?
- LocoMatrix Treasure Hunt (Richard Vahrman)
- Pocket Shouter (Mark Brown)
- Brighton Wifi (Mike Ross)
- Simon Maddox on: "Getting your app approved after 429 days in review"
- Networking/drinking in the Fountainhead afterwards
This is the meet-up for anyone with an interest in iPhone development. If you have ideas for apps, or you want to start coding for your iphone, or just want to meet other like-minded folks over beers then come along.
Bring friends. Bring iPhones. If you've got anything you've made yourself, definitely bring it along!
NB: attendance is open to all, but we have limited places - please RSVP by clicking the "i'm coming" link in the upcoming.com page
Official Website: http://groups.google.com/group/brighton-iphone-creators
Added by blahblahblah on November 17, 2009