Want to be ready to develop for the iPhone?
This class is designed to get you started. Fast.
We'll be covering:
• Objective-C Fundamentals
• The Cocoa Frameworks
• Developing in Xcode
• iPhone application development, from the ground up
• Hands-on development exercises and collaboration
• Development experience
• C, C++, Java, PHP, C#, VB.net, Ruby, or other OO language experience
• Your own Mac. We’ll be developing on our own machines at this time. Macforce rents laptops from $25/day, though
• Mac OSX 10.5.5
• Not required: iPhone or iPod touch
Take advantage of 30+ millions devices, and over 500 million App Store downloads
Registration Closes Mon, Feb 2nd, 5pm
Class instructor: Dave Shanley
Full event information
Cost covers facilities, lunch, snacks. Hope to see you there!
Official Website: http://www.nixwire.com/classes
Added by nixwire on January 22, 2009