This one day course is designed for people who want to know how to make web sites usable and for anyone who is involved in the design process.
You may work for an agency, a corporate firm, a local council, or anyone that is keen on driving accessibility forwards in their business.
What will I achieve?
On successful completion of this course, participants will:
* Have an understanding of Usability and the User Centred Design (UCD) approach
* See and discuss examples of good and bad Usability
* Understand the importance and principles of including users in testing
* Know how and where to recruit users for user testing
* Gain knowledge on setting up your own usability lab onsite
* Understand the basics of eyetracking
* Have an awareness of the tools available for information architecture and wireframing
* Perform a card sort exercise of web site navigation
* Create personas for websites of delegates in attendance
* Understand user journeys
* Understand the basics of Accessibility
Need some more information?
We are ready to answer your questions right now, so please contact us by telephone on +44 (0) 207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email [email protected] and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.
Added by spotle55 on October 27, 2009