This will be an intensive one-day conference, with case studies from SunGard (NZ), Sparke Helmore, TabCorp, IPP Consulting, AMP, Arup, News Digital Media, Telstra. The topics that will be covered during the sessions include:
* The innovations and frustrations of building Web 2.0 into your intranet
* The dilemma: Build a new intranet platform or extend your existing platform with Web 2.0 tools?
* The software practicalities of Intranet 2.0
* Assessing whether intranet 2.0 can benefit the organisation
* Enhancing employee performance with real time content and personalisation
* Enterprise Facebook: Social networking for employees
* Using social media to encourage employee engagement
* Transforming your intranet into a dynamic collaboration resource with social media tools and applications
* Storytelling in blogs
For further information on this event, please contact us at [email protected], by calling +61 2 9436 4255 or visiting www.keyforums.com.au.
Added by HLewis on August 20, 2008