Central London: Friday, 5 December 2008
Every discipline has its current best practice, and Internet Marketing is no exception. But the rate of change on the internet means best practice is changing every few months, new technologies appear and established approaches become obsolete.
Keeping up to date with online marketing techniques is essential and a challenge to any firim in any economic climate. This workshops has been designed to specifically update you on the latest Internet marketing techniques.
Learn the skills, tools and techniques to ensure your business is making the most of every opportunity the Internet can offer as part of your marketing strategy.
You will learn:
* How to manage a successful search engine optimisation campaign
* Best practice email marketing techniques
* Principles of Pay Per Click Advertising using Google AdWords
* Business blogging for customer acquisition and retention
* Effective business use of the Social Internet
Official Website: http://www.shcl.co.uk/events/Internet-Marketing-Masterclass---London.asp
Added by Hallam on October 19, 2008