The UK’s only event for buyers and users of market research
Insight 2006 is once again supported by the MRS and will continue to be held in Earls Court. It is the only UK exhibition and conference to focus entirely on market research solutions. This year the show will take place a little later from 21 – 22 November in order to miss half-term week.
The 2006 Show carries on the success from Insight 2005, with a broader range and increased number of exhibitors. This is the only event to gather together research companies and expert thinkers at the same time. Insight, knowledge and innovation will lead to advantage.
If you want to be inspired about how major brands are successfully turning to insight to solve their business problems; or if you need to keep up to date with the latest technology and products available; or if you simply want to add new companies to your roster, then a visit to Insight 2006 is essential.
Insight is co-located with the DM Live! and The Data Show - which bring together every aspect of direct marketing and data strategy - the latest products, services and mailing and response techniques. Your entry badge to Insight will give you free access to DM Live! and The Data Show.
What's on at the show and how will a visit benefit me?
* Meet over 120 exhibitors specialising in all aspects of market research, insight, and marketing intelligence
* Learn from industry experts at the Conference Programme held in Earls Court Conference Centre
* Meet members of AIMRI offering advice on international research
* Visit the ICG village - independent consultancies on hand to offer you advice
* MRS Academy - attend FREE taster sessions of the MRS professional development
* Insight is co-located with the DM Live! and The Data Show
* The Agency Showcase Theatre. Leading MR agencies will present the latest products and ideas in a dedicated presentation theatre.
Official Website: http://www.insightshow.co.uk
Added by researchtalk on October 15, 2006