FableVision, Boston Games For Change, Harvard Free Culture, and the Public Radio Exchange Proudly Present...
INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY FOUR: THE CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS EDITION
A Gathering Of Boston Tech
January 31st, 2009, 8:00 - 12:00
Berkman Squared, 50 Church Street, Cambridge MA
RSVP on Upcoming
Boston is full of cool Internet people. Why aren't they meeting each other?
INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY is Boston's monthly party gathering hackers, activists, artists, designers, nonprofits, startups, academics and general geekery to hang out and connect with one another.
* No agenda, no "networking," no presentations. Just beverages, food, ideas and cool people.
* Best of all the price is free, just like the current market value for the Michael Jackson's Moonwalker.
* This time: come out and meet Boston's gaming peeps! We're gathering startups, nonprofit game developers, researchers, and (as usual) a few awesome curveball guests for the mix.
* Also, come and play games! We'll have some cool newer fare set up on big screen and projector -- but will also be working the nostalgia circuit (read: Sam and Max, Doom, Chrono Trigger, NetHack) with a bank of slick XOs courtesy One Laptop Per Child.
With Featured Guests and Organizations:
* Gary Goldberger (FableVision)
* Gene Koo (The Berkman Center for Internet and Society)
* Jon Radoff (GamerDNA)
* Josh Diaz (CMS / GAMBIT)
* Scott MacMillan (Macguffin Games) and Darius Kazemi (Orbus Gameworks) (Boston Post Mortem)
* MacKenzie Sigalos and Katelyn Foley (One-For-All)
* Keith Hopper (Hopper Analytical / NPR)
* Andrea Mercado (Technologist)
Also Sponsored By Information Superhighway Alumni:
Beth Coleman and Kevin Driscoll (CMS), Mel Chua (Hello Silo), Steve Garfield (Founder, Boston Media Makers), Nate Aune, Brian Del Vecchio and Jon Pierce (Betahouse), Brett Stilwell (Pecha Kucha Boston), Mac Cowell and Jason Bobe (DIYBio)
ISFour Theme Song
Official Website: http://twitter.com/infosuperhiway
Added by timhwang on January 19, 2009