ndian Cuisine $85 per person
Thurs, 9/16/10 7pm-10pm
In the culinary world, food from India has many Asian influences; find out what they are in this exciting class. We show you the cooking techniques and spices that make Indian food so special and flavorful. Main and side dishes include Chicken Murgh Tikka (Yogurt-Marinated Chicken Satay), Deep Fried Samosas filled with Quick Keema (Curried Beef, Lamb or Chicken in Sauce), and Aloo Gohbi Masala (Cauliflower with Potatoes). We also make Home Made Naan Bread to dip up some of the wonderful sauce recipes: Coriander-Mint Sauce, Cilantro-Chile Chutney, and a nice and light dessert of Kalan (Spicy and Sweet Cooked Bananas).
WELCOME TO THE CULINARY CLASSROOM
Offering Professional and Recreational Cooking Classes and cooking instruction for all levels of students. Whether your desire is to take our Single Recreational Cooking or Baking Classes, 4-week Beginner’s Series, Professional-Level, Multi-Week Culinary Chef and Culinary Baking Programs, or our
New 8-week Crash Course, we provide all the service, ingredients and equipment you need to learn to succeed in today's restaurant kitchens and master techniques that you can use at home. Classes encompass current cooking trends and recipes so that your meals taste fantastic. Bring your creativity and questions as you explore Cooking and Baking to start a new career or impress your friends with your new skills as a Culinary Chef or Baker. Come Cook and Bake with us while making new friends and having fun!
We also host Private Cooking Celebrations for Adults and Team Building Events for Corporations.
We invite you to stop by and see why people from Catalina Island, San Diego, Santa Barbara,
and even Colorado, Wyoming and Hawaii take the time to learn from
CHEF ERIC at the CULINARY CLASSROOM.
WHY THE CULINARY CLASSROOM?
• Professional Commercial Kitchen and Equipment – Wolf Ranges
• CHEF ERIC’s Credentials, Experience, Culinary Wisdom and Great Team
• Culinary Crash Course – 8 Weeks – NEW
• Culinary Chef I Certification Program
• Culinary Chef 2-International Cuisines
• Culinary Baking I/2 Certification Programs
• Culinary Basics – Home Ec Revitalized
• Recreational Classes – Cooking and Baking
• Special Couples Nights – Romantic Setting
• Specialty Beer/Wine/Cheese Pairing Classes
• Team Building Events for Corporations
• Cooking Celebrations for Groups–Adults Only
• Kids/Teens/Culinary Academy/Summer Camp
• Class Size 10-12 - more One-on-One Instruction
• Student Testimonials confirm the food is fantastic!
• Convenient Parking/Freeway Close-405/10
Maintaining student and client satisfaction is our primary goal at
The CULINARY CLASSROOM
We look forward to seeing you here - Until then, eat well and be well!
GIFT CERTIFICATES AVAILABLE VIA EMAIL – THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION
Call, e-Mail or Register On-Line 24 Hours a Day
Sign up for our Newsletter – we’ll send you Class Listings and Seasonal Recipes!
1 Block East of Overland, Just North of Pico - Convenient Parking Just North on Overland
2366 PELHAM AVENUE - LOS ANGELES, CA 90064
PHONE: 310-470-2640 - FAX: 310-470-2642
Added by culinaryclassroom on August 17, 2010