In this Icon series, we will discover and taste some of the most celebrated wines of France. We will start the tasting with a bottle of champagne. Our selection will then include the following wines from the most well known houses:
- Chassagne Montrachet (Burgundy)
- Chambolle Musigny (Burgundy)
- Hermitage (Northern Rhone)
- Chateauneuf du Pape (Southern Rhone)
- Pomerol or St Emilion (Right bank Bordeaux)
- Pauillac (Left Bank Bordeaux)
We will taste these different wines with a selection of fine French cheeses. At the end of the tasting, we will serve a selection of French appetizers to finish the bottles.
This event is a small size event with very limited seating. Early purchase is encouraged.
For more information and ticket purchase, please go to http://www.giramondowine.com/events
Official Website: http://www.giramondowine.com/events
Added by giramondo on January 3, 2008