i-Design is a unique one day conference for anyone with an interest or passion for interactive design and the digital arts.
Forming the key interactive design aspect of the London Design Festival, i-Design aims to inspire, entertain and explore how our digital future looks set to progress and what role interactive design will take in our cultural and social life.
• 5D: Future of Immersive Design – an exclusive session on the emerging field of 5D design will be convened by the 5D team flying in from Los Angeles
• Acclaimed speakers including Nic Roope, Adrian Shaughnessy, Martyn Ware, Desiree Collier, Bill Thompson, Andrew Chitty, Tali Krakowsky, David Taylor and many more
• Is it real? This year’s conference theme analyses the way our physical and virtual worlds continue to merge and the impact this is having on our daily lives
• Debate, discuss, explore cutting-edge work from the worlds of entertainment, music, film, arts, games, mobile and beyond
• New work screenings - celebrate and explore showcases from onedotzero, an interactive work exhibition curated by Cybersonica and a Future of Sound panel
A FREE portfolio clinic offers graduates and emerging designers the chance to show their work to the UK’s most accomplished digital media agencies and experts including Digit, Poke, TribalDDB and many more. A rare chance to get best practice tips on portfolio presentation, find out what agencies really look for and network with like-minded designers. Online registration is essential.
Full conference information and book tickets at www.idesign-london.com
As part of the London Design Festival, i-Design 09 is hosted by Dynamo London, a partnership between NMK and Applied Information Group, established to support the digital creative industry in the UK.
i-Design 09 now enjoys its third year with renowned interactive designer Malcolm Garrett as Creative Director. i-Design 09 is produced by Tara Solesbury of Creative:Strategy:Production along with Ian Delaney and Jenny Tyler of NMK.
Official Website: http://www.idesign-london.com/
Added by tylerj on September 1, 2009