The I-COM is a global forum for exploring measurement issues facing the Digital Media Industry, with the goals of international cooperation and understanding, information sharing and working toward consensus on Best Practices.
The next I-COM will be held Feb 6-8th 2008 at the Hotel Grand Marina in Barcelona. We will continue to address the issues raised in Berlin and expand our framework from the Web to include new emerging media platforms and new forms of measurement. As the 3GSM World Congress in Barcelona follows the I-COM, we will be inviting mobile measurement experts to join our community's discussion.
* Provide an Overview of International Online Media measurement standards & systems
* Explore measurement systems, methodologies & technologies
* Expand our informal international network of Online Media Measurement professionals
* Host forums on key issues
I-COM delegates are professionals and senior executives who share similar delegate profiles:
* Work for Advertisers, Agencies, Online Publishers, JIC (Joint Industry Committee) staff
* Politically active in the Online Media Industry
* Represent an influential organisation
* With International or National remits
Research & ad technology suppliers are welcome to participate as sponsors.
Official Website: http://i-com.org/
Added by urban_mermaid on November 12, 2007