You're signed up on Linkedin and Facebook. So now what? The majority of people on these networks are failing to maximize the amazing potential each social network has to offer. Attend this Business Success Series program to learn how to effectively use social media to market your business.
Facebook has more than 350 million active users and the fastest growing demographic is those 35 years old and older. LinkedIn has over 55 million members in over 200 countries. Social media tools such as Facebook and Linkedin can connect you to your potential customers and partners and help you exchange knowledge, ideas and opportunities with your community.
Join social media expert, Edith Yeung, for an insightful presentation on how to leverage the power of these two social media tools. Expect to cover:
* Strategies and ideas for building a brand on Facebook and Linkedin
* How to build your business brand Facebook and Linkedin
* Do & Don'ts on Facebook and Linkedin
* Ideas to grow your business contacts on Facebook and Linkedin
* Extensive Q&A opportunity to ask specific marketing questions about maximizing Linkedin and Facebook for your business
Official Website: http://www.sfchamber.com/eventsprogs/bizdev/programs_bss.php
Added by FullCalendar on January 28, 2010