xThis credit risk webinar shows how companies can identify early the customers who are at high risk of defaulting in near future and how to successfully sell to these high risk customer to obtain payment timely. How the process to be designed for assessing high risk customers starts with a proper credit policy outlining risk tolerance and ends with successful cash flow of the receivable.
Why Should You Attend:
Most companies find out too late in the order-to-cash cycle that a customer won’t be paying on time or at all. Risk of customer default continues to threaten the quality of the trade receivables portfolio, especially for those customers with limited access to capital. However, there is no need to turn down profitable sales if you understand how to clearly identify and then mitigate the risk to these high risk categories of customers.
This 90 minute informative webinar will show you which elements constitute a high risk account, what data you should obtain to analyze the risk, and how to successfully sell to and collect from these customers. At the end of this webinar, the speaker will handle specific questions you may have regarding sell on credit to high risk commercial customers.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- How to use your profit margins and credit policy to determine risk tolerance.
- Sure signs of when a “cash only” sale is necessary.
- What information you must have on your customers to make a high risk determination.
- Terms options for your higher risk customers.
- Successfully monitoring the high risk trade credit in your portfolio.
- How to use leverage with these customers to get paid on time.
- What your system should be able to report on high risk customers to measure results and focus efforts where needed.
Who will Benefit:
- Credit Directors
- Credit Managers
Added by complianceonlinecom on November 4, 2012