Join us on August 11th as AZIMA presents Facebook! On the heals of AZIMA’s successful inaugural event in July, Facebook is coming to Tempe Mission Palms on August 11th at 6pm to present how to engage others via social media. If you are looking to learn more about social media marketing or share your knowledge with other like-minded people, you do not want to miss this event. Meet some of the top the business leaders in Arizona and learn something along the way while enjoying good food, drink and a great atmosphere for business professionals.
Sign up at: http://joinazima.org/2009/06/how-to-effectively-engage-others-on-social-networks/
This month’s social event speaker: Executives from Facebook
Facebook is the largest social networking site on the web. In July, Facebook announced on their blog that there are now 250 million Facebook users worldwide. iStrategyLabs.com reports that in the last six months alone the 55 year olds and up have flocked to Facebook in massive numbers, increasing that overall demographic by 513%!
* More than 120 million users log on to Facebook at least once each day
* More than two-thirds of Facebook users are outside of college
* The fastest growing demographic is those 35 years old and older
* Average user has 120 friends on the site
* More than 30 million users update their statuses at least once each day
* More than 8 million users become fans of Pages each day
* More than 1 billion photos uploaded to the site each month
* More than 10 million videos uploaded each month
* There are more than 30 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
For more visit http://www.Joinazima.com or mailto [email protected]
Official Website: http://www.Joinazima.com
Added by jonazima on July 29, 2009