How to Become a VC Magnet?
An Industry Panel and Networking Reception
Thursday, March 25, 2010
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM Registration and Networking
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM Industry Panel
5:00 PM - 6:30 PM Networking Reception
Effectively raising capital is crucial for any company. Sufficient capital helps ensuring R&D, Due Diligence, Legal and Accounting services, Marketing, and improves hiring potential. In this session, a panel of VCs and CEOs will deliver the tips and tricks to realizing a successful financing process.
Questions that will be raised include:
- What are the steps to prepare for a financing round?
- What are the strategies for attracting, securing and structuring financing deals?
- Is there a valuation best practice for an emerging company in this complex environment?
- When to start your financing round, and when not to?
Our Panel discussions are candid, interactive and informal. We want you to walk away with the real story behind how things work so you can make it happen yourself. This Panel will be followed by a Networking Reception.
For more information and speakers bios, please visit http://www.sjbiocenter.com/event/ev_2010Q1-VCmagnet.html
Cost & Registration
*Pre-registration closes on March 16th at noon!*
- Regular Price: $60
- Partners' Network: $50
- BioCenter Members: Free (please RSVP to Aurelie)
- On-site Registration: add $10 to the above
This event is typically sold out, so early pre-registration is recommended to avoid disappointment on the day!
Official Website: http://www.sjbiocenter.com/event/ev_2010Q1-VCmagnet.html
Added by FullCalendar on February 25, 2010