It's quarter end. The CEO wants to know if you're coming in on budget and hitting your online marketing goals. You've tweeted how busy you are seven times this week and even asked your lead creative agency to do one of those PowerPoint thingys. How are you ever going to deliver the one metric that means anything in business -- how well we're doing against the competition? Let me show you how to do that.
1. Why out-doing the competition is THE success metric that matters in business
2. Why online brand optimization is key
3. What tools can be used?
4. How to benchmark, track, and report on results
5. Now that you know, getting from bad to better - a quick primer
6. Other business uses for real-time brand metrics
Jon Samsel is a social connector, blogger and author with 16 years of experience as a senior online marketer at Fortune 100 companies like Ford, Apple and Countrywide. He is currently a Senior Vice President of Digital Marketing at Bank of America. Jon is the author of four books and tweets on a regular basis on topics such as social media, online branding, SEO, user experience design, website optimization and the art/science of writing.
Gourmet dinner and wine are included!
Official Website: http://www.meetup.com/BayAreaExecutives/calendar/12272827/
Added by ICTEU on January 13, 2010