Businesses are under more pressure than ever to rapidly produce new sources of innovation and revenue growth. Often new innovation is stymied by internal inertia, politics, inward focus and lack of resources.
Learn how Microsoft is leveraging its ecosystem of partners, acquisitions and internal sources to fuel the company's growth and foster innovation in the industry.
Dan'l Lewin, Corporate Vice President, Strategic and Emerging Business Development will share Microsoft's philosophy, approach, key resources and tools it uses to accelerate innovation and growth. At this presentation, you'll learn:
* Microsoft's innovation process
* How Microsoft identifies and nurtures emerging businesses
* How and when Microsoft utilizes acquisitions, alliances and internal development
* Case examples
* Best Practices for managing the innovation portfolio
* How smaller companies enter the pipeline and get noticed
$40 for HBSANC members, $60 for non-members; No walk-ins; Dinner included in event price.
Official Website: http://www.hbsanc.org/article.html?aid=479
Added by FullCalendar on March 17, 2009