FAS Public Service Award Presentation to Mark Levine for his extraordinary contributions to energy efficiency research and for his work in China to build a strong energy program.
Symposium: How can China and the U.S. Work Together to Address Climate Change?
Location: Sibley Auditorium, UC Berkeley
FAS will hold a symposium on the relationship between U.S. and China, focused on regulating global emissions.
· Mark Levine – Leader of the China Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
· Jiang Lin – Energy Foundation
· David Fridley –Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
· Tom Gold – Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley and former Leader of the Berkeley China Initiative
· William Riley – Aqua International Partners and former Director of the Environmental Protection Agency
· Robert Collier – San Francisco Chronicle (moderator)
Added by Federation of American Scientist on September 9, 2008