• Home prices in some areas have rolled back!
• Low interest rates make the monthly payments affordable—so they cost about as much as paying rent IN SOME AREAS
• This makes Silicon Valley neighborhoods available to people who couldn’t have considered them a year ago.
• Maybe you’re looking for a bigger home, or a better neighborhood.
• Or maybe you’d like to stop paying rent, buy your first home, and start building equity.
Do you think this creates an opportunity for you?
Well, you’re right.
There are bargains, even in Silicon Valley. Sellers ARE willing to negotiate.
It’s a buyer’s market—and I’d like to show you how to buy—smart.
I’m holding a Silicon Valley Home Buyers class on April 28th at 6:30-9:00PM in Palo Alto.
• How to buy smart in a buyer’s market.
• How to find the best deals in Silicon Valley.
• How to find neighborhoods you’d love to live in.
• How to get the loan that’s right for you.
Opportunity is knocking and it absolutely FREE.
Just register at http://www.650and408homes.com/sv_seminar_yahoo.html, or call 650-305-1111
I look forward to meeting you, and helping you attain your dreams of buying a home in Silicon Valley. Best Regards,
PS--If you know of someone who may benefit from attending my class, please bring him or her. Or forward this email.
Official Website: http://www.650and408homes.com/sv_seminar_yahoo.html,
Added by uri2naomi on April 14, 2009