The aim of this short workshop is to help people understand their Holga & Diana Cameras, and to get them to shoot better shots with the cameras.
The course is loosely broken down into
• Short history of the cameras
• Differences between Holgas & Dianas
• Different types of cameras and accessories available
• Understanding your camera
• 120 film, different types & recommendations
• How to load the cameras properly
• Examples of different techniques
• Tips & tricks
• Common mistakes & advice from a developing lab
The workshop will run on a Sunday 10am to 2pm and will include two films and a photo walk around Brighton. The cost of the workshop is £65.
Official Website: http://garage-studios.co.uk/courses/holga-diana-camera-workshop
Added by garage_studios on December 16, 2009