Where do the opportunities lie for you in the emerging economic recovery?
What’s the future of major projects in oil, gas & energy?
What are you doing to cope with the modularisation craze that’s swept across the major projects community?
What kind of strategies are you adopting to really get your modules to point of delivery on time and budget?
If these are some of the questions that are on your mind then you’re really not alone. These are among some of the preoccupations that you and your peers in the industry shared with us during our research for this event, and that will be tackled at HEAVY 2011 in Rotterdam.
The event agenda is packed with information that could give you the edge you need in future proposals - plus a wealth of information on where those proposals might come from.
Here’s a taster of what you’ll learn at HEAVY 2011:
• Innovative strategies for transporting and lifting your mega modules on time and budget – gain fresh insights into data and simulation for modularisation from Jacobs & GE
• Refine and streamline offshore scheduling, contracting and construction – hear how from Hess Corporation
• Optimise your heavy lift logistics and transport strategies for the last mile – find out how Wartsila Power Finland is minimising costs and risks for inland transport Getting your big radius lifts right in tight locations – discover how Alstom Portugal has minimised risk at each stage for its big lifts in built-up urban environments
• Optimising your contract and vendor management for major construction projects – hear in-depth case studies from KBR & Petrofac Engineering & Construction Strategies for eliminating safety violations in your heavy lifts – gain fresh perspectives from Alstom Portugal & Lifting Equipment Engineers Association
• Evolving your project planning and logistics strategies for heavy lift and construction in remote and extreme environments – hear case studies from the Caspian Sea to the rivers of Mozambique from Hovertrans
• Streamlining your offshore wind logistics strategies to hit project deadlines and targets – find out how from SeaRoc Group
• Radically increase the efficiency of your shutdowns and turnarounds – find out how from Wood Group Engineering
• Discover the latest permitting harmonization developments in Europe from ESTA
An abundance of networking opportunities
You’ll find just enough people that you can have good conversations with everyone, but more importantly, the right people. We‘re extremely focused on getting the best mix of EPCs, manufacturers, offshore contractors, energy and oil & gas companies and the community of heavy lift and transport professionals in the room.
One attendee summed up the essence of a Hanson Wade HEAVY event at HEAVY USA 2011 in April:
“Very informative and a flood of networking opportunity … This has been a slew of valuable information; I am grateful to have attended.”
Frederic Ferro, Global Physical Logistics Strategy & Business Excellence, Rolls-Royce Energy
In trusted hands
The global HEAVY series has now been around the world twice over the last 2 years. From Latin America to the Middle East, Asia to the USA, you’ll find top quality conferences attracting senior level people.
To register simply:
Call: +44 20 3141 8700
Email: [email protected]
Please quote the booking code: LIST when registering to secure your place at the meeting.
Official Website: http://heavy-europe.com/
Added by Eugenia Keen on July 8, 2011