Learn about resources for people over 50:
• Free and Affordable Resources for Home Help, Fitness Groups, Swimming Pools, Transportation, Care giving Support, and much more!
• Fun Ways to Stay Active at Home and in the Community
• 5 Easy Tips to Prevent Falls
• Increase Your Energy, Lift your Mood & Improve your Sleep
• Tips and Free Resources to Prevent or Manage Diabetes, Arthritis, High Blood Pressure & receive a free guidebook for local affordable resources for health after age 50 *available in English, Spanish, and Chinese
Official Website: http://www.sccl.org/campbell/
Added by campbell.library on February 10, 2012