EYE HEART HALLOWEEN
Saturday October 29th
Tickets NOW ON SALE
Team No Sleep
* * * *
Brought to you by Eye Heart SF
the same team that has produced STREETS of SAN FRANCISCO NYE, SUMMERSALT MUSIC FEST, SF MARDI GRAS, The XOX Experience, the UNION STREET FAIR Party, POLK STREET Crawl, NORTH BEACH BAR RUN, and many more! This NEW Halloween party will take place on Saturday, October 29th at the legendary Longshoreman's Hall near Fisherman's Wharf located at 400 North Point.
"Eye Heart Halloween" is San Francisco's most kickass 21+ Halloween event created by the Eye Heart SF guys, Nate Mezmer, Matt Seliga, Mike Fitzgerald, Anthony Black and an assortment of fabulous friends and hosts.
Some fun facts about the location:
• The Longshoreman Hall is a historic venue that hosted groundbreaking concerts in the 60's and early 70's with some of music's all-time greats such as Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix and Jefferson Airplane
• It is within walking distance from North Beach (easy access)
• There's plenty of parking including multiple large-scale parking structures, parking lots, and street parking nearby
• It's a really freakin' cool spot that you've most likely never been able to checkout before since it has not done shows in years
• There's two levels with an awesome seated balcony overlooking the entre main floor as well as a massive, high dome shaped ceiling with trippy 50's architecture
• Eye Heart SF will be partnering with Corso Communications that is infamous for producing the radical video projection, lighting and sound for the HEINEKEN DOME at Coachella, Outside Lands and Ultra Music Festival.
• Most of all, we are really pumped to be able to get this extremely unique, almost secret venue, and promise to put together another signature fun-filled Eye Heart San Francisco night for you!
...start thinking about your costumes!!!
Official Website: http://crawlsf.com/index.php?pag=event&id=183&p=eye-heart-halloween.html
Added by crawlsf on October 24, 2011