Cost: Contribution based - feed the piggy
What’s the best way to grow wiki use at work? Should you even call it a “wiki”? What are the best uses? Who are the best promoters?
Stewart Mader, Wiki Evangelist, adoption expert, and author of Wikipatterns and Grow Your Wiki, will answer these and take your questions.
* What’s the business value of wikis?
* How to make the case for using a wiki in your group or team
* How to encourage participation
* Build excitement and drive adoption using examples of current wiki success
* How do wikis change an organization’s culture for the better?
* How do wikis “fit” with other business tools like SharePoint, blogs, content management systems, and email?
Official Website: http://www.whuffieclub.com
Added by rosiesherry on July 24, 2008