Featuring John Rockwell of DFJ Element, Michael Murray of Lucid Design Group, Steve Westly of The Westly Group, and more.
There are endless news stories about the growth of the cleantech industry. We hear about large enterprises such as Google and Walgreens implementing cleantech. But what are the trends in the consumer market?
More and more venture capitalists are now backing greentrepreneurs who aim to invent green-consumer products that the mass market consumer will actually pay for. The press talks about the new green car in the driveway, the solar panel on the roof or the energy efficient light bulbs throughout the house. What will come next?
This panel will focus on green-consumer products that have the potential to trigger a tipping point for mass market adoption.
* How will green tech solutions transform your life and living space?
* What are the green tech trends for 2008 and beyond? Is green tech ready for mass market?
* What types of consumer green tech start-ups are getting funding today?
* What are the opportunities for aspiring "greentrepreneurs"?
* How do US greentech trends compare with other countries?
* What role will government play in promoting consumer greentech?
John Rockwell, Managing Director, DFJ Element
Steve Westly, Founder and CEO, The Westly Group
Ron Gonen, Co-Founder and CEO, RecycleBank
Michael Murry, CEO, Lucid Design Group
6:00pm - 7:00pm - Networking and Hors D'oeuvres
7:00pm - 8:30pm - Panel Discussion and Q/A
$30 by 1/15, $35 by 5pm 1/21, $40 at the door.
Official Website: http://www.vlab.org
Added by FullCalendar on January 8, 2008