The purpose of the National Green Power Marketing Conference is to review the status of green power marketing in electricity markets and to explore strategies to increase the development of renewable energy resources through customer choice. Conference organizers include the U.S. Department of Energy, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, and Center for Resource Solutions.
This year's conference will celebrate and build on a decade of success by examining the growth of green power markets, with particular emphasis on communicating "best practices" for product design and marketing, and program implementation.
Attendees will hear from national and regional experts on important topics such as:
- Best Practices in Green Power Product Design
- Effective Marketing Strategies and Tools for Acquiring Customers
- Defining Renewable Energy Attributes and Values
- Using Green Premiums to Finance Renewable Energy Projects
- The Interplay of Voluntary and Compliance Markets
Added by ivanoats on October 7, 2005
look on the conference website for the location