Europe's premier climate change communications event featuring 21 practical case studies from early adopter companies.
Leading companies are taking the lead in responding to climate change because it makes good business sense. Whether it’s saving money through energy efficiency and waste minimization or capitalizing on consumer appetite for low-carbon products, there is now a business imperative behind global warming initiatives. But how much do you have to spend to see a reasonable return?
Through a series of corporate case studies and expert panels the 4th Corporate Climate Response conference will look at how leading companies are responding to climate change and are discovering the bottom line benefits of early action.
* 21 Case studies from early adopters including: Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Wal-Mart, BT, Standard Chartered Bank, Asda, Whole Foods Market, John Lewis Waitrose, City of London, Boots, 02, Unilever, Manchester City Football Club, Allied Distillers, Lastminute.com and many more
* Live blogging and videoblogging at event (with live Twitter feed to ask questions of event participants)
* DEFRA's Head of National Climate Change Policy addresses: Carbon Footprint and Supply Chain Management
* Think tanks on Personal Carbon Accounting and Organisational Response
* One day dedicated to Climate Change and the Food Industry
Official Website: http://www.corporateclimateresponse.com
Added by rohitbhargava on May 15, 2007