We are holding two campaign team training sessions in Alberta!
Calgary: February 9th from 9-5
Location: University of Calgary, Kinesiology Building “B” - Room 133
Edmonton: February 10th from 9-5
Location: Strathcona Centre Community League, 9804 – 91 Avenue, Edmonton T6E 2P3.
All GPC members are encouraged to come and enjoy the day with Deputy Leader, Adriane Carr and former Leader and National Campaign Manager, Jim Harris!
Please RSVP to your Alberta Organizer: Danielle Roberts.
National Campaign Strategy = win seats, increase our vote, improve our skills
* Nothing's more important than learning how to GOTV
* More than one issue
* We can win seats
* It's the right time to vote Green
What Does a Good Campaign Look Like?
* Have a goal
* Have a plan.
* Have a team. – don't switch mid-stream
* Have a budget.
The most important thing you can do: ID your Vote
* Door-to-door canvas – ID your vote so you can GOTV (Get Out The Vote)
Campaigning and Building Membership Between Elections
* Models on how to build between elections
* Big or small, well try to go over it all
* Earned media
* How and when to use it
* What we stand for!
Fun Campaign Tactics
* Why we're all here
Official Website: http://www.greenparty.ca
Added by codytorgerson on January 30, 2008