WHO ATTENDS: Marketing Professionals, Small Business owners, Advertisers and Corporate Communications Executives, Public Relations, C-Level Executives
SEMINAR FOCUS: Social media is a fast, efficient and relatively low-cost way to get your message directly to an audience, but the variety of available tools can be intimidating. Blogs, podcasts, Twitter, online video and social networks each present intriguing opportunities for customer engagement. But successful social media campaigns start with defining strategic objectives and ROI targets.
Join Beverly Macy and Rodney Rumford and their guests of expert social media marketing practitioners in this classroom-like setting, as they share their secrets for getting initiatives off the ground and pointed in the right direction.
* Charles E Miller, DirecTV, Director, Inbound E-mail Operations & Social Media Strategy "Using Social Media Tools to Drive Customer Loyalty and Retention"
* Jason Kinzler, Pitch Engine, Founder "How Social Media is Changing the Public Relations Ecosystem"
* Michael Agnich, Predictify, CTO (and Stanford Graduate School of Business Alum) "Leveraging the Wisdom of Crowds to Further Engage Target Markets and Garner Brand Intelligence"
* Industry Panel "How Companies are Integrating Social Media into the Marketing Mix"
"We are very pleased with our line-up," says Rodney Rumford, Founder and Chairman of Gravity Summit. "The speakers will be providing critical insight through their case studies on the benefits of utilizing social media marketing to build brand advocates." Rodney will also speak on using Twitter in Business.
Attendees walk away with:
* Best Practices
* Action Items
* Unique Insights
* Case Studies
* Unique Trends Data
* Clearly Defined Objectives
* Access to a Peer Network
* Opportunity to Join Gravity Summit Alumni Community Site for Ongoing Education and Information Exchange
Official Website: http://www.gravitysummit.com
Added by FullCalendar on March 17, 2009