GoSocial MUSIC is the only Social Media marketing course in L.A. catering specifically to bands, musicians, and entertainment industry professionals.
If the world of blogs and social networks seems overwhelming, or you’re not getting what you want from your current online presence, we urge you to sign up for our workshops series.
In a few hours you'll learn how to use the many, mostly-free online tools that can effectively launch your work into the global spotlight, giving you the time and the means to stay more connected to your fans, and let them feel more connected to you.
SESSION II - Online Marketing/PR On a Dime
Day 1: Marketing Your Music Online
February 28, Noon to 3pm Location: Roxy Theatre, 9009 W. Sunset Blvd
* Rethinking the Model - The rules have changed; what you need to know
* Discovery - How to get noticed by fans, agents & label sites
* Useful widgets, websites & tools
* Tips & tricks for more effective online marketing
Day 2: Promoting Your Site & Your Music
March 1, Noon to 3pm Location: Roxy Theatre, 9009 W. Sunset Blvd Topics:
* Blogger Outreach – Connecting with your new best friends
* Reputation Management - Turning bad PR into Rock Legend
* Facebook outreach and Twitter management strategy
For more info: http://gosocial.tv
Official Website: http://gosocial.tv
Added by gingerberry72 on February 2, 2009