Webcredible's hands-on Google AdWords (PPC) training course is fantastic - small class sizes, highly interactive and taught by experts. Book your place now and find out how to manage a Google AdWords campaign that delivers outstanding results at minimum cost.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
During the one-day interactive course you will:
* Find out precisely how to plan, set up and manage a highly effective PPC campaign
* Discover how to evaluate and fine-tune your PPC strategy to optimise performance
* Learn the secrets of writing captivating PPC ads to get customers to click
* Optimise advert copy to reduce undesirable click-throughs and save money
* Discover insider tips on how to develop an optimal bidding strategy
* Find out how to find and exploit the best possible keywords variations
* Understand the pros and cons of high and low positions
* Track results to maximise ROI through accurate measurement and analysis
* Understand the differences between the main PPC vendors
Our pay per click training follows one basic principle:
'Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime'
Put simply, we don't want to create and run a pay per click campaign for you - we want you to be able to do it by yourself, again and again in the future. The PPC training lasts for one full day, during which time you'll complete a series of exercises designed for you to discover the answers by yourself and then put into practice what you've learnt.
By the end of the day, you'll have acquired a deep understanding of how to deliver a highly effective PPC campaign, delivering outstanding results at minimum cost. As a result of our hands-on PPC training, you'll have:
* A deeper understanding of your new knowledge
* Ownership of what you’ve learnt
* The ability to apply what you’ve learnt again and again in the future
"The training was excellent. I'll certainly recommend it to those around me." - Andy Brockie, Guardian.
"We were delighted with the course and are now perfectly equipped to improve the online content for all our customers." - Richard Linnington, First Choice Holidays.
"Practical exercises helped us apply our new skills during the training. It was fun, interesting and interactive - I'd recommend it to anyone." - Filip Elerud, Levi Strauss.
LOCATION & PRICING
The PPC training takes place in Webcredible’s purpose-built training centre in Tower Hill, London and costs £445 + VAT per person. A discount of up to 20% is available if you book more than one course.
Please see http://www.webcredible.co.uk/ppctraining for further information and to reserve your place on this fantastic course!
Official Website: http://www.webcredible.co.uk/ppctraining
Added by Webcredible on August 11, 2010