Saturday, April 20, 10 am to 1 pm
Join CUESA, the Ferry Building Marketplace, and the makers of Northern California goat milk products at the Fifth Annual Goat Festival-A Celebration of All Things Goat! Activities are free to the public, with recipes and samples for all.
Goat Festivities, 10 am - 1 pm:
- Bring the kids to play with Redwood Hill Farm's adorable baby goats at the petting stable in the south driveway near the Sur La Table store.
- Goat product samples at the CUESA Classroom.
- Visit the CUESA Classroom to learn more about goat producers in the market, including Achadinha Cheese Company, Andante Dairy, and Bodega and Yerba Santa Goat Cheese.
- Taste delicious goat-inspired creations from participating stores inside the Ferry Building Marketplace.
- Goat Gab! 10 - 11 am: The ownesr and operators of successful, sustainable, goat businesses based in Northern California, will talk about why they work with goats.
- Goat-Themed Seasonal Cooking Demos including: Cheryl Forberg RD, Nutritionist for NBC's The Biggest Loser (11 am) and Alicia Jenish, Grand Cafe Restaurant (12 pm)
Don't miss our other Goat-themed activities this month:
Goat Butchery Workshop on Thursday, April 18, 2013 - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Chevre Making Class with The Milk Maid on Thursday, April 25, 2013 - 5:30pm- 7:30pm
Visit www.cuesa.org/events for details.
Official Website: http://www.cuesa.org/events/2013/goat-festival
Added by FullCalendar on April 6, 2013