In cooperation with Lufthansa, one of the world's largest aviation companies, and MIT Alumni Club , GABA has invited leading companies from different industry sectors to discuss their responsibility to protect the environment and how environmental protection and sustainability influences their business decisions and investor relations.
Hear first hand about the efforts global players are taking to become more environmentally friendly companies and how this will effect and perhaps change their industries:
* What measures are companies taking to be more environmentally friendly?
* How important is the image of being environmentally friendly for customer relationship?
* What are the companies' expectations towards suppliers and partners?
* Can industry leaders be role models for others?
* What is the trade off between protection of the environment and profitable business?
Panel of Experts:
* Bernardo Lopez, Ph.D., Head BMW Group Technology Office Palo Alto
* Carleen Goeckel, Lufthansa Regional Sales Manager
* Jasmin Ansar, Manager Environmental Policy PG&E
* Bill Weihl, Green Energy Czar at Google
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
Members: $20, Non-Members: $30, No registration at the Door.
Added by FullCalendar on January 20, 2008