A special event for all ginger-haired people, as part of this year's Moseley Festival.
Plans for the night:
- Ginger 'beauty' pageant - get up and share what ginger means to you. The best story will get voted for and be ginger king or queen for the night!
- Ginger heroes and zeroes - vote the best and the worst of the fair-haired fraternity
- Ginger quiz - form a team on the night with your fellow gingers
- Ginger food and drink, supplied by our generous hosts
- Bring your photos to pin to the ginger wall
Non-gingers are welcome to attend as long as they don a ginger wig.
Contact Rob on [email protected] for more ginger-ness. And please tell your ginger friends.
- David Rann's ginger pics
- Gingers for Justice on Facebook
Added by Moseley Festival on March 30, 2009