GigaOM's Structure 08
Put Cloud Computing to Work
Visit the conference website for more details -
Structure 08 will gather the most innovative and influential industry leaders together to explore the latest Internet infrastructure buildout. It will sort through the emerging and disruptive computing technologies and inform businesses on how best to leverage them. And it will provide insight to investors and executives on the best implementations, ideas and startups out there today — and what to look for tomorrow.
Structure 08 is the brainchild of acclaimed technology commentator Om Malik, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the GigaOM Network. True to past GigaOM conferences, the discussion will be relevant, incisive, and push knowledge forward. Past events have sold out, so register now to join the conversation.
* Werner Vogels - Amazon.com, CTO
* James Crowe - Level 3 Communications, CEO (new!)
* Greg Papadopoulos - Sun Microsystems, CTO
* Mendel Rosenblum - VMWare, Co-founder
* Parker Harris - Saleforce.com, Co-founder
* Zach Nelson - NetSuite, CEO
* Lew Moorman - Rackspace, Sr VP, Strategy & Corp Dev
* Albert Esser - Dell, VP Data Center Infrastructure (new!)
* Christophe Bisciglia - Google, Senior Software Engineer (new!)
* Debra Chrapaty - Microsoft, Corporate VP, Global Foundation Services (new!)
* Paul Kedrosky - Kauffman Foundation, Senior Fellow
* Jason Hoffman - Joyent, Co-founder & CTO
* Vivek Mehra - August Capital, General Partner
* Rohit Sharma - Mohr Davidow Ventures, Partner
* Sandy Jen - Meebo, Co-founder & CTO
* Jeremiah Robison - Slide.com, CTO
* Mayank Bawa - Aster Data Systems, CEO
* Patrick Kerpan - Cohesive Flexible Technologies, CTO
* Geva Perry - GigaSpaces Technologies, CMO
* Jonathan Yarmis - AMR Research, Research Director
* See all the speakers on the conference schedule - http://events.gigaom.com/structure/08/schedule/?a=upc
WORKSHOPS BY GOOGLE APP ENGINE + MICROSOFT
GigaOM is proud to host the very first confirmed workshop on Google's App Engine, their cloud service, exclusively for Structure 08 attendees. The Google team will be leading Structure 08 attendees through a jam-packed workshop of the App Engine system with a focus on what opportunities it opens up for entrepreneurs and hackers. The Google gurus will also be on hand to answer any questions throughout the day.
Microsoft has also signed on to run a workshop at Structure 08. The exact details are being ironed out but be assured that the workshop will provide worthwhile insight into what's on the Redmond giant's mind with regard to infrastructure.
REGISTER NOW TO JOIN THE WORKSHOPS
Both workshops are free to registered Structure 08 attendees. But hurry, tickets are selling fast.
SOME TOPICS TO BE EXPLORED
* How Utility Cloud Computing is changing the entire business ecosystem
* Ways to make infrastructure buildouts more environmentally friendly
* How some of the biggest presences on the web approached their infrastructure growth strategies
* What foolproof, scalable infrastructure is and how to implement it
* How to decide if your business should lease or invest in new technology
* See the conference schedule for full details
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* Venture Capital Professionals
* Product Managers
* Lead Technologists
* Networking Professionals
* Telecom Management
* Analysts & Journalists
PLUG YOURSELF INTO THE RIGHT PEOPLE
* Learn about the most recent and disruptive advancements in internet infrastructure and how they can work for you
* Network with the key influencer's that will help your business
* See, compare and meet with solution providers
* Gain insights from the top early adopters
* See who the VC's are placing their bets on
* Build on your business partnerships
* Listen to ideas that are on the horizon and prepare for them
Official Website: http://events.gigaom.com/structure/08/?a=upc
Added by joeywan on April 4, 2008
We've added a bunch of new speakers and workshops to GigaOM's Structure 08 conference. (Think Google App Engine, Microsoft, and Level 3).
Also, if you register before Wed 4/30, you'll get our Super Saver Ticket Price and special Upcoming 10% discount. Click here to buy your discounted ticket now!
See you at the show!