Stanford Graduate School of Business alumni career services in association with executive recruiting firm Kathryn Ullrich Associates, Inc. presents a professional development program, "Getting to the Top in Venture Capital" on March 27, 2007.
Are you interested in a successful career in venture capital? What skills or background do you need to get there? What can you expect once in that role? Attend the Getting to the Top program where executives in venture capital share career tips and advice for these questions and more, including:
* What activities does a venture capitalist do on the job?
* What is the best way to get into this industry?
* What skills helped these executives move up the career ladder?
* What do VC firms look for when hiring top talent?
* What is the best career and/or life advice these executives received?
Claude Leglise, Manging Director, WI Harper Group
Susan Mason, General Partner, OnSet Ventures
Chris Moore, Partner, Redpoint Ventures
Scott Sandell, General Partner, NEA
Patrick Von Bargen, CEO, Kauffman Fellows Program
Moderator - Kathy Ullrich, Executive Recruiter, Kathryn Ullrich Associates, Inc.
$25 for Stanford GSB and UCLA Anderson alums, $40 for others; $10 additional at the door.
Official Website: http://www.ullrichassociates.com/career_series.html
Added by FullCalendar on March 23, 2007