The German American Business Association of California, Inc. and Silicon French invite you to this joint event to discuss Silicon Valley Entrepreneurship.
* What are the key trends with regard to technology spaces/industries and business models, as well as venture capital funding strategies five years out? Wireless, Cleantech/Renewables, Nanotech, Lifesciences/Healthcare, Venture Philanthropy?
* Are Silicon Valley style entrepreneurship and VC modus operandi well suited to exploiting them?
* What lessons have we learned from the dot.com and telecom bubbles that will help us build more sustainable value in these spaces/industries?
* Will social and environmental sustainability play an increasingly stronger role in value creation in these areas?
* Can European and American approaches to entrepreneurship and venture funding learn anything from each other in the context of these new spaces/industries?
* Accomplished transatlantic business and social entrepreneurs and venture capitalists.
* High-profile professionals who have successfully led innovation in the past and are helping shape the entrepreneurial direction of tomorrow.
* American and European entrepreneurs seeking expert advice.
* Entrepreneurs "in spe" wanting to launch their own venture
* Academic, financial, legal, product, strategy advisory professionals seeking to exchange best practices and forward-looking thinking on tomorrow's entrepreneurial trends.
Daniel Zimmermann - Cooley Godward Kronish
* Jean-Louis Gassee, Partner, Allegis Capital
* Charly Kleissner, PhD , Partner Acumen Fund
* Tony Seba , Author of "Winners Take All - The 9 Fundamental Rules of High Tech Strategy".
* TBD, Venture Capitalist
6:00 - 7:00 pm Registration/Networking
7:00 - 8:30 pm Program
8:30 - 9:30 pm Networking Reception
Complimentary appetizers, beer, wine and soft drinks will be served.
Members $20, Non-Members $35, At the door $50.
Added by FullCalendar on March 5, 2007