Learn how to navigate through the daily challenges of managing software quality at FutureTest, February 26-27, 2008 at the Hilton in New York City. This two-day conference will provide you with a detailed view on what to expect in the future and prepare you for changes, so you can better manage the present.
Join your colleagues to hear from industry visionaries:
* Joel Spolsky, Fog Creek Software
* Brian Behlendorf, Apache & CollabNet
* Robert Martin, Object Mentor
* Tony Wasserman, Carnegie Mellon
* Gary McGraw, Cigital
* Jeff Feldstein, Cisco Systems
* Rob Sabourin, Amibug
* Alan Page, Microsoft
* Rex Black, RBCS
Who Should Attend FutureTest?
* Vice Presidents of Testing or QA
* High-level Test Managers
* IT or Development Managers
* Managers of a Testing Department
* People who consider future test & QA schemes to be important in their job
The Hilton is conveniently located in New York City - in the midst of business headquarters and media centers. It is also near Broadway theaters and Times Square, one block from Fifth Avenue shopping, and steps from legendary attractions such as the Museum of Modern Art, Central Park and Carnegie Hall.
For more information -
Please visit our Web site for session descriptions, speaker bios and registration instructions - www.futuretest.net
Official Website: http://www.futuretest.net
Added by whgrekin on January 8, 2008